The Summit is sending a missions team to Houston, TX to help in the relief efforts from the destruction of Hurricane Harvey. Our team will be assisting in cleaning up homes, streets, or helping with construction. This relief effort is a muck & gut kind of trip. We will be getting our hands dirty doing our best to assist the needs there.
* Depart on Sunday, November 5
* Return on Saturday, November 11
* Cost = $250.00 (Includes food, transportation, fuel & housing)
* Volunteers need to bring the following Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) -> Leather work gloves & closed toed shoes.
* Equipment provided by The Summit -> Goggles, tyvek suit, nitrile gloves (worn under leather gloves), respirator mask (N95) & a hard hat.
Questions? Please contact Missions Coordinator Pam Reilly.