Genesis Montessori Preschool
Our Preschool Ideals
Basic Academic Program
- Practical Life - The care of self and environment; social manners, and coordination of movement.
- Sensorial - The development of the distinguishing powers and good use of the five senses as they contribute to the learning experience.
- Language - The development of speaking, writing, reading and spelling
- Mathematics - The learning of basic number concepts.
- Cultural - A new awareness of the child's total environment through the study of astronomy, geography, geology, zoology, biology, botany, music and art.
Our Daily Schedule
The emphasis at Genesis is the five-day schedule. It not only provides more learning opportunities, but also allows for the element of consistency that we believe better serves the child. The three-day program is held on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. A few three day enrollments are made available to meet special and financial needs.
- 3 Days - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 5 Days - Monday through Friday
- Morning Session - 9a to 11:45a
- Afternoon Session - 1p to 3:45p
- Extended Day: 9a to 3:45p
Genesis is run at our Downtown Campus located: 114 SE Douglas St, Lee's Summit, MO 64063.